This week, Channel 9 launched two new training courses for SharePoint 2010 and Office 2010 created by developers for developers. You’ll find extensive instructor recordings from top MVPs on how to develop against both SharePoint and office 2010.
InfoPath is featured in:
- Office 2010 Developer Roadmap – Office 2010 Development Tools – This video provides an introduction to building solutions for Office and SharePoint 2010 using Visual Studio 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010, InfoPath 2010, and Access 2010.
- InfoPath 2010 and Forms Services – This unit which contains 4 videos covers development of custom SharePoint List Forms and workflows, publishing InfoPath Forms and connecting external data to InfoPath Forms.
- What is InfoPath 2010? – This video introduces the capabilities of InfoPath, the form design experience, InfoPath Forms Services and the InfoPath Form Web Part
- List Forms using InfoPath 2010 – This video covers how to develop a no-code, custom InfoPath form for a SharePoint List, publish the InfoPath form and then connect the InfoPath form to another List as an additional data source.
- Working Offline with InfoPath 2010 – This video discusses offline support for InfoPath 2010 with SharePoint Workspace 2010 and the online/offline synchronization process.
- InfoPath 2010 and Visual Studio – Developers can enhance InfoPath 2010 forms with Code Behind using Visual Studio Tools for Applications. This customization can be done in either C# or VB. This video also explains how SharePoint isolates custom code in its Sandbox environment.