The Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 Software Development Kit (SDK) contains sample forms, tools, macros, code libraries, and documentation to assist with InfoPath form development in both InfoPath 2003 and InfoPath 2003 SP1.
Here’s what’s new in the updated SDK
- New tool: Using the InfoPath to Word Wizard
- New code library: Build a Custom BizTalk 2004 Pipeline Component
- New code library: Build a Custom Importer
- New code library: Using a Custom Script Library for Common Tasks
- Macros to assist in Visual Studio Development
- Ability to create installers in multiple languages with the RegForm tool
- Other improvements and updates to the existing tools
- 6 new common developer tasks
- Many SP1 updates to existing content and tools
- Updated InfoPath Developer’s Reference
Download the SDK today! Go to http://www.microsoft.com/office/infopath and look in the Downloads section at the bottom of the page.