Windows Phone 7 recently passed the 11,500 apps mark.
Some additional landmarks:
- 1.5 Million downloads of our Windows Phone Developer Tools
- 36,000 members of the AppHub community who have become members of the Windows Phone developer community.
- 7,500 apps that are paid in our Marketplace.
- 1,200 newly registered developers we are adding every week
- 1,100 apps that are generating developer revenue using the Microsoft Advertising Ad Control.
- 12 apps that Windows Phone customers download on average every month.
- 1.8 days that it takes an app to get certified in the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace.
- 44% of the paid apps that include access to a Trial version.
- 40% of the fully registered developer population that have published an app or game.
For more details see this blog post from the Windows 7hone Developer Blog.