I am getting ready to join Convergence 2011 (Atlanta during 10-13 Apr 2011), our biggest Dynamics Customer and Partner Conference. I am delivering following two sessions besides meeting several Partners and Microsoft Folks:
- CSCRM37 - Streamlining Citizen Services with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online for Governments, on Wed 13Apr11 at 11am under Public Sector Industry Track. We will be sharing the key-learning of a 5-months CRM Online Pilot we ran with US Public Sector Partners; see the CRM Online - Press Release for specifics.
- Co-presenting CRM 2011 session with Craig Unger, CRM R&D GM, during managed Dynamics ISVs CTO Roundtable. This is an invite-only session for nationally field managed Dynamics Partners.
In addition to several Key Notes, Concurrent Sessions, Interactive Sessions, Deep Dive Sessions, Hands On Labs, User Group Sessions, here are other Key Highlights:
- Keynote Speakers
- Don’t forget to submit your questions to Steve for a chnace to get answered during his key-note
- Checkout the Virtual Tour to plan your visit and maximize your opportunities
- Exclusive Promotional CRM & ERP Offers for Attendees
ISV Architect Evangelist