Wow, there are a lot of comments. I wanted to recap the main themes I read in the comments and use them as a roadmap for the topics that we will post about over the next few weeks.
- What have you guys been doing since IE6?
- What makes IE7 on Win2K so hard anyway?
- Standards, standards, standards… say something!
- What’s in IE7, or at least when can we find out?
- Don’t you understand that your product is fundamentally not secure because of (blank) and you should rip (blank) out?
(I want to call out a comment from “Jean-Luc” that said “Microsoft. Bunch of cowboys I tell you!” I need a little more detail from you to respond thoughtfully.)
I also read some comments about the comments deleted from the blog. Please look at our policy statement… we welcome different opinions and strong opinions but not swearing or threats. It’s consistent with Channel 9’s policy. I think it’s reasonable. If you don’t think so, well, there are other places for you to post your opinion.