If you are a trainer for an organisation and responsible for getting your employees ready for Office 2007, you will be happy to know that Microsoft has published over 70 PowerPoint training presentations on various topics for Office 2007 and SharePoint 2007.
You can simply add your company name and logo, and you have training material that can be used for training topics such as:
- Get up to speed with the 2007 system
- Get started with PivotTable reports
- Get to know OneNote
- Create great-looking signatures for your e-mail
- Manage your mailbox II: Understand your choices for storing
- Add sound effects to a presentation
- Calendars I: Make the most of your team calendar
- Document libraries I: Introduction to sharing files
- Header and footer basics
- Revise documents with Track Changes and Comments
…. and 65 more!
Another idea may be to embed these in a more formal training course for users, and faciliate the courses through the SharePoint Learning Kit (SLK). The SLK is a free open-source SCORM compliant training module that runs on SharePoint. You can get it from http://www.codeplex.com/slk
(Thanks Alistair for pointing these out!)