We have just released a further update to Windows Live Hotmail, and I’m definitely liking the new features:
- Firstly – more space. Lots more actually: You now have 5GB of space to store your emails and contacts etc
- “Out of office” feature that, just like Outlook, allows you to automatically respond to emails when you’re on holiday for example.
- Ability to forward email to another email account. Your choice whether you leave a copy of the email in your Hotmail inbox or not.
- Skip the “today” screen and instead start up straight into your inbox.
- Automatically dedup your contacts, including intelligent merging of contacts.
There’s more, but these are the features that really stand out for me as being of great interest right away.