It’s been a little while since I’ve gotten a post up here due in part to two main reasons. First off, we’ve been pushing really hard as a dev team in getting Beta 2 polished up and out the door. And secondly, the actual name of our feature has been in flux for a little while and I wanted that to be sorted out before I blogged any more.
So as of this past Monday Beta 2 of Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0 have been released out to customers (MSDN subscribers can grab the download from here). And at the same time we finally got clearance to use IntelliTrace as the official name for our new historical debugging feature. So from here on out expect to see much more of me blogging about the ways that IntelliTrace can help improve your debugging process and also more about how we built V1 of IntelliTrace and what we’re going to be doing for V2.