We are pleased to announce our public Community Technology Preview 2 (CTP2) for Host Integration Server 2016.
HIS 2016 offers technologies and tools enabling enterprise IT organizations to efficiently and securely integrate existing IBM host systems, programs, messages and data with new Azure and Windows applications. This release allows you to preview the many new and improved technologies and tools, when compared to HIS 2013, including:
- Improved installation and configuration assisting IT administrators to efficiently deploy new clients and servers, reducing operating expenses and total cost of ownership.
- Expanded platform support for latest Microsoft operating systems and development tools, plus support for most popular IBM systems versions, permitting the broadest application support lifecycle for upgraded and new solutions.
- New Microsoft Client for MQ connecting .NET Framework and BizTalk Server applications to IBM MQ message processing systems, providing simplified administration and improved performance.
- New telemetry for improving technologies and tools, by monitoring and reporting connections, operations, and exceptions.
- New Microsoft Client for DRDA connecting .NET Framework and BizTalk Server applications to IBM DB2 and Informix relational database systems, delivering increased functionality, with improved performance and scalability.
Join the HIS community to explore, try and learn more about HIS 2016 CTP2. Download, install and configure HIS 2016 CTP today!
To get started, we invite you to visit the HIS 2016 preview page (https://aka.ms/his2016ctp2) on the Microsoft TechNet Evaluation Center.
Host Integration Server Team