Yes, you read it right! The Host Integration Server Team is going to Disneyland! Ok, not the entire team and it’s definitely not on vacations! And we are not going to Disneyland exactly…
On the first two weeks of June we head over Orlando to participate on Tech*Ed. You will have the chance to meet individuals from the product team on both weeks: DEV and ITPRO.
Besides the usual booth duty, we will present the following sessions:
- Delivering Enterprise Solutions Using Microsoft BizTalk Adapters for Host Systems
- Publishing and Extending Business Rules in Mainframe (CICS and IMS) and AS/400 Programs Using Microsoft Host Integration Server
- SOA352 – Enabling Knowledge Workers to Access Mainframe Programs and Data
- SOA358 – Publishing and Extending Business Rules in Mainframe (CICS and IMS) and AS/400 Programs Using Microsoft Host Integration Server
- SOA56 TLC – Building Customer Care Solutions Using Microsoft Host Integration Server 2006 and BizTalk Adapters for Host Systems
Please join us for these sessions! It would be great to meet you folks in person!
Cross Posted from http://blogs.msdn.com/ricardom