My talk schedule:
- Monday June 12th 9:45a-10:15a – Lightning demo “A Close-up look at Windows Vista Touch UI”
- Tuesday June 13th 8:30a-9:45a – Chalk Talk “An In-Depth Look at InkAnalysis for the TabletPC”
- Wednesday June 14th 1:15p-1:45p – Lightning demo “A Close-up look at Windows Vista Touch UI”
- Thursday June 15th 11:45a-12:15p – Lightning demo “A Close-up look at Windows Vista Touch UI”
- Friday June 16th 1:00p-2:15p – Chalk Talk “Ink and the Windows Presentation Foundation”
We’ll have other talks as well, on such subjects as “Developing Power Aware Mobile PC Applications”, “Mobility Center and You”, “(Writing a) SideShow Gadget” and “Using Windows SideShow”
Since Windows Vista Beta2 has been out for a couple of weeks now, do you have any feedback for me, the Tablet PC team or the Mobile PC team? Send it in and I’ll get issues/praise routed to the right owner(s).