SystemCenter Operations Manager 2007 Service Pack 1 is now available:
Operations Manager 2007 SP1 addresses critical customer-initiatedissues, including improved deployment, performance, reporting, and enhanced support.
Highlighting some of the key new features and enhancements:
- New capability to export Operations Manager 2007 diagrams to Microsoft Visio VDX file format.
- New ability to publish reports to multiple locations, such as Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services Web sites.
- Improved performance and reliability across the product, such as when working with alerts, overrides, and searches.
- Enhanced “advanced search” by improved the ability to search across monitors and rules by their overrides.
- Simplifying the creation of new management packs by allowing users to copy views from existing management packs to an unsealed management pack.
- New ability view performance data through the Operations Manager Web console, and setup filters for desired performance counters to ease searching and navigation.
- New discoveries and views added to the Audit Collection Services (ACS), along with new monitors and alerts to track the health of ACS collectors.
- Enhanced backup and recovery with the introduction of an easier-to-use Secure Storage Backup Wizard.
- … and much, much more!!