Learn new Tips & Tricks for using Windows Vista – http://www.microsoft.com/windows/using/windowsvista/tipsandtricks/default.mspx
Providing you with useful tools and helpful tips, this site will help you discover how Windows Vista enables you to be more efficient and productive in your daily tasks—and ultimately empowers you to drive success within your company. You’ll also find great webcasts to attend and a helpful cheat sheet to download, so you can easily master new capabilities right now.
Enterprise Learning Framework Tool – http://www.microsoft.com/technet/desktopdeployment/bdd/ELF/Welcome.aspx – The Enterprise Learning Framework (ELF) is a tool that helps organizations develop a training and communication plan for employees during Microsoft Windows Vista and the 2007 Microsoft Office system deployment.
Windows Help and How-To – http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/default.mspx
E-Learning from Microsoft
- Course 3392: Working with Windows Vista™
- Course 5348: Installing Microsoft® Windows Vista™ on a New Computer
- Course 5352: Fundamentals of the Windows Vista™ Startup Process
- Course 5365: Connecting and Troubleshooting Mobile Devices with Windows Vista™
- Course 5362: Fundamentals of Windows Vista™ Printing, Scanning, and Faxing
- Course 5363: Configuring Windows Vista™ Productivity Applications
- Course 5364: Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Vista™ Media Center and Applications
- Course 5361: Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows® Internet Explorer® 7
- Clinic 5136: Introduction to Developing with Windows® Workflow Foundation and Visual Studio® 2005
- Clinic 3041: Deploying Microsoft® Windows Vista™ and the 2007 Office System Client Products (Beta)
- Course 5349: Upgrading and Migrating to Windows Vista™
- Course 5350: Configuring Windows Vista™ Post-Installation System Settings
- Course 5351: Maintaining and Optimizing Microsoft® Windows Vista™
- Course 5353: Fundamentals of Microsoft® Windows Vista™ File Systems
- Course 5355: Fundamentals of Windows Vista™ TCP/IP Connectivity
- Course 5356: Fundamentals of Windows Vista™ Client-Side Network Services
- Course 5357: Fundamentals of Windows Vista™ Security
- Course 5358: Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Vista™ Networking
- Course 5359: Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Vista™ Security
- Clinic 3041: First Look: Deploying Microsoft Windows Vista and the 2007 Office System Client Products
At the end of this half-day clinic, the students will have a high-level understanding of the deployment options for Microsoft Windows Vista operating system and 2007 Microsoft Office System Client Products.
- Clinic 3087: First Look: Microsoft Windows Vista for Developers
This one-day instructor-led clinic and hands-on lab introduces students to high-level information and facilitated discovery on the Microsoft Windows Vista platform, thereby maintaining and enhancing their productivity and driving them to further study and adoption of Windows Vista as their preferred application development platform.
- Course 5056: First Look: Getting Started with Windows Vista for IT Professionals
This one-day clinic introduces students to Microsoft Windows Vista, including an introduction to security, reliability, performance, manageability, and productivity features.
- Course 5057: First Look: Getting Started with Windows Vista for IT Professionals Hands-on-Lab
This 1/4-day hands-on lab introduces students to Microsoft Windows Vista, including an introduction to the security, reliability, performance, manageability, and productivity features.
- Clinic 5062: First Look: Using Windows Vista
This half-day clinic and Hands On Lab introduces students to Microsoft Windows Vista including an introduction to the features for security, reliability, performance, manageability, and productivity.
- Course 5105: Deploying Microsoft Windows Vista Business Desktops
The purpose of this two-day course is to provide IT Professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully deploy Windows Vista business desktops throughout their organization.
- Course 5115: Installing and Configuring the Microsoft Windows Vista Operating System
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to install and configure Windows Vista desktops.
- Course 5116: Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Applications and Tools
This one-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to successfully configure Windows Vista applications and tools.
- Course 5117: Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Mobile Computing
This one-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to successfully configure Windows Vista mobile computers.
- Course 5118: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Windows Vista Computers
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to successfully maintain and troubleshoot Windows Vista computers
- Course 5119: Supporting Windows Vista Computers with Desktop Images and Application Packages
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to use a Windows Vista operating system image and application
Windows Vista and the .NET Framework 3.0 – Learning Portal for Developers
- Clinic 5135 AE: Introduction to Developing with Windows Presentation Foundation and Visual Studio 2005 –Learn about features and applications of WPF tools for building richer user interfaces. Discover how to integrate user interface, media and documents, and WPF application programming interfaces.
- Clinic 5136 AE: Introduction to Developing with Windows Workflow Foundation and Visual Studio 2005– Discover how to embed business processes into your solutions, and learn how to build workflow-enabled applications with Windows Workflow Foundation
- Clinic 5137 AE: Introduction to Developing with Windows Communication Foundation and Visual Studio 2005 – Learn how to use WCF as a solution for your service-oriented solutions. Learn about WCF architecture, creating WCF services and clients, and enhancing WCF services with security and reliability.
Windows Vista Learning catalog to find the training that works best for you, whether you are an IT professional, a developer, or a member of an enterprise organization.
BDD 2007 – http://www.microsoft.com/desktopdeployment
Infrastructure Optimization Model – http://www.microsoft.com/io
Windows Vista Team Blog – http://windowsvistablog.com/blogs/
TechNet Technical Library – http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsvista/aa905050.aspx
Microsoft Windows Vista – Learning Portal for IT Professionals – http://www.microsoft.com/learning/windowsvista/itpro/default.mspx