The official ASP.NET Web Stack RC NuGet packages are now available on NuGet. If you are new to NuGet then it is a Visual Studio extension that makes it easy to add, remove, and update libraries and tools in Visual Studio projects (check out the NuGet overview).
- Microsoft ASP.NET Web API (RC) — this package contains everything you need to host ASP.NET Web API on IIS.
- Microsoft ASP.NET Web API Self Host (RC) — this package contains everything you need to host ASP.NET Web API within your own process (outside of IIS).
- Microsoft ASP.NET Web API Client Libraries (RC) — this package adds support for formatting and content negotiation to System.Net.Http. It includes support for JSON, XML, and form URL encoded data.
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4 (RC) — this package contains the runtime assemblies for ASP.NET MVC.
- Microsoft ASP.NET Razor 2 (RC) — this package contains the runtime assemblies for ASP.NET Web Pages.
If you are interested in using the latest nightly builds instead then please check out this description for how to get set up.
NuGet Package Tags
When searching for a package on NuGet it is convenient to use tags for your query. Here are some convenient tags for the ASP.NET Web Stack packages: