Windows Marketplace for Mobile is ready for ISVs :)

All, if you haven’t seen, you can go to http://developer.windowsmobile.com/marketplace.aspx now and register to start selling your apps in the Marketplace.

If I were an app developer, I would register now and get in line first.  There will be a line-up as application ingestion starts, so you want to make sure you are at the head of the queue as we start rolling thru the certification process :)

1. J2i.Net says:

I just registered for an account on the Windows Mobile Market Place. I went through the process about

2. A couple of days ago we mentioned that the Windows Marketplace for Mobile made a brief appearance to

3. mobileapp says:

The application form is not accepting a perfectly good US taxpayer id for a corp registered in California. Fix it!!

4. hegenderfer says:

To ‘mobileapp’…yup, I had the same issue.  We are aware and a QFE will be in place by the weeks’ end.  Sorry about that.

5. mobileapp says:

Well now it accepts the tax-id well and good, but the next page fails on the credit-card payment step!! Here is the error it gives over and over, looks like the programmer knew this might happen:

Unable to complete your request. We cannot complete your request now, please try again later.

If you get this message more than once, report it as recurring problem.

Message: 40107

Well, now, report to who?

6. alcedes says:

@mobileapp: I ran into that same problem, I tried again later, and it worked; saw the money withdrawn from my account a few days later.

7. mobileapp says:

Tried again after a day now, still exactly the same problem:

If you get this message more than once, report it as recurring problem.

Message: 40107

8. mobileapp says:

And lo behold, on a hunch I decided to try registering with Firefox, and it worked. The cruelty…