You will want the next minute and a half back…

but I won’t be able to help you. Someone asked for less “political” blog posts. So it was either this or I was going to write about my favorite brand of yogurt.

And…you’re welcome. (And don’t blame me)

1. Programmerman says:

Okay, yeah, that was creepy.

So, when do we find out about your favorite brand of yogurt? I’ve often wondered the merits of the various brands…

2. HeatherLeigh says:

Drumroll please: Chobani nonfat greek yogurt. It’s not too sweet and sometimes I drizzle a little honey on top. I know, that is some crazy stuff. 🙂

3. crawdad13 says:

good lord…No wonder you are always sick.  All you eat is acidophilus laden goop, fruits, vegetables and… well…, it seems…wine.

You are right, that us some crazy stuff.

On a different topic, you should write a totally opinionated political bombshell post and see how many hits and responses you get.  Take it from me, that is the way to get people to read your blog every day. and to become rabid supporters of it, if not you.

That what craigslist does when they enter a new city.  They start by writing a bunch of stuff about how terrible the new city is on their forums.  Before you know it there are a hundred people posting responses that then become new forum topics for the admin’s to create until the forums start supporting themselves.

So what does this have to do with eyelid scratching, political posts and nasty Greek yogurt?  The weirder and/or more inflammatory something is, the more people will be interested.

4. HeatherLeigh says:

Nah, I am a healthy eater. Salads, nuts, whole grains. As it should be. I actually need the yogurt to give me some protein (not a big meat eater here) and enzymes.

Re: the political blog stuff, I’m not sure I want to grow my blog audience. At least in that way. I really don’t enjoy the personal attacks. And it takes too much upkeep. And it’s definitely alienating to some people or at least risks that. But you are hinting at a good point which is that I have to figure out what is next for my blog. My work has changed and my blog hasn’t really. When I have time to breathe a bit, I weill be giving that some more thought.

5. some1'saunt says:

Oh Geez…. you should warn a girl before you throw an internet bomb like that…….oh wait you did warn us!   Seriously, I just hope she washed her hands (fingers) before performing THAT stunt!

6. HeatherLeigh says:

I hope she just ate Cheetos. Oh man. I can’t believe I just said that.