Elf Yourself

I could watch this a hundred times (and I might). That’s my friend Suzanne’s son on the left. He’s got some moves (and some curves….interesting).

Nice work by OfficeMax. Imagine that it’s a brand building campaign, because I’m not really thinking about buying some printer toner right this second.

1. crawdad13 says:

He may want to get a Bro or a Manssiere

2. HeatherLeigh says:

I mentioned something to that effect to his mom.

3. RJD says:

I wondered what you were going to think of this.  It’s fun, but I still went to Staples last night.  It doesn’t make shopping at Office Max any more pleasant.

Our Christmas party is next week, and I have to get the owner’s noggin on these elfs for a special presentation.  Yes, this is actually part of my job.

4. HeatherLeigh says:

Dudley, maybe OfficeMax is trying to rememdya bad repuation? Good luck getting the owner to comply. That could be interesting, especially if his/her head is intended to rest atop one of those rockin’ little elf bodies.

5. RJD says:

The elves do make me laugh, but I might suggest cleaning up their stores and carrying useful products instead.

This reminds me a lot of the Subservient Chicken.  Yeah, the chicken danced, but we still have the same crappy food.  And a really creepy King.

6. HeatherLeigh says:

Word, on the creepy king situation. I have eaten at Burger King once in the last 5 years and it was in an airport and I had a horrible hangover. I’ll generally go out of my way to avoid it. But still loved that darn chicken. I wonder what he’s doing these days.

7. RJD says:

I saw the creepy king eating nuggets in one of the commercials…

8. HeatherLeigh says:

Noo! With his dainty lady hands? Ew!

9. HeatherLeigh says:

yikes!

10. urg says:

omg its not working on my computer what do  i do?

11. Brandon says:

I got a few of these from different relatives, pretty funny and great viral work by OfficeMax.

12. Marshall W says:

Apparently other companies are catching on to the viral holiday thing…  Panasonic just launched avoidtheregfit.com. You can put your face on ridiculously bad gifts like sweaters and popcorn tins (it even sings your name if you type it in). The product is much more visible in the website though.

13. Carla says:

I found one like this that’s even better!

I’ve wasted most of my day watched myself dance around in a gnome outfit! haha.

14. Christina says:

I don’t know about Office Max and Burger King happenings all I know is my husband and I got to see our son dance and we were both in tears because he is in a wheelchair. It was a blessing to us and I hope other special needs families too.

15. Patrick Wong says:

Wanna see President Bush and his family in Goofy Elf Outfits and dance for you in this Christmas holiday? Go Check out : http://wikigiz.com/2007/12/13/bush-elf-dance-for-you

Have a laugh!