Companeee Namez

I admit that I, too, find the ubiquity of goo-goo-gaa-gaa named companies a bit hard to take. They all start to sound alike and it’s just plain marketing laziness. I can’t believe that the target market for all of these (mostly) services is that unsophisticated. I don’t expect the market to revolt, but when hearing some goofy name of a new company, a proper eye roll is in order.

1. RJD says:

I told you should change your name to "Heathr"!  It’s so web 2.0-ey.  Think of the venture capital you’re missing out on.

Although the day you blog in lolcats is the day I hunt you down and toss you into Puget Sound in a bag filled with cinder blocks.

2. HeatherLeigh says:

Oh man, I think they are funny! And I’m a dog person. I can’t explain it!

Will you atleast e-mail my mom and tell her where you dumped the body? She thinks you are funny or smart or something (I don’t remember, but I know she had an opinion and it eas favorable) so she’ll probably forgive you.

3. RJD says:

Funny.  I have yet to post anything here which would make me appear smart.  And tell Evil Mom I’ll send her GPS coordinates.

4. HeatherLeigh says:

You haven’t posted anything smart recently. : ) It was a few years ago when you used a different screen name.

5. RJD says:

I had to start using a different screen name.  Blog witness protection program.

Actually, I just got lazy and started using my initials.  You finally figured out who it was, so it’s all good.

6. HeatherLeigh says:

I figured it out about a year ago. : ) I’m smarter than I look.

7. RJD says:

There are years involved here?

8. HeatherLeigh says:

I think so. I’ve been blogging since 2004. Doens’t seem like it but it will be 4 years in March. I’m pretty sure you have been "RJD" for a while.