This can’t be real

Please tell me it is not. So long and so wrong.

Those crazy auditors at E&Y know how to break it down.

Thanks Ben….kind of.

1. Andy says:

That is just plain wrong. I have no idea who the company is but I hope they fired the idiots that came up with that.

2. Darren Cox says:

I’m not quite sure what to even say about this except that everyone who views this video is dumber for having watched it.

I can’t explain how mad it makes me that there are people in the world, in positions of power, spending money on stuff like this.

This IS a firable offense.  The people responsible for this should be forced to include a link to this on their resume for the rest of their lives.

3. HeatherLeigh says:

Haha…I think you are only dumber if you watched the whole thing.

4. tod hilton says:

I feel so…inspired. :- I hope that lead singer doesn’t put this on her resume.

5. eR0CK says:

Haha, hilarious.

Just sent it to my buddies at E&Y 🙂

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought you were going to refer to the Global Warming conference that was canceled due to snow 😀

6. John Davies says:

I watched up until the First substitution of Ernst & Young. Then I put on the Erwin Hawkins version twice to clean my ears.

Having my whole CD collection on a USB drive at work is a good thing.

7. Bad_Brad says:

Um.  Wow.  Simply disturbing on many levels.

One thing corporations should never do is put out musical anthems.

8. HeatherLeigh says:

I find that changing the words to well known songs is cheesy/goofy. The exuberance of the singer and lack of rhythm among the back-up accountants just makes it all more vivid.

9. Avid_Supporter says:

That’s 2.5 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.  I was waiting for the punchline.

If I was being recruited and saw that video, I’d go running and screaming the other way.  Oh, happy day, my a$$.

The bad part is that there is someone (or some dept) at E&Y who actually believes this garbage.

10. David Morris says:

Oh…..my…..god!!!

My ears and eyes are bleeding.

It’s wrong on so many levels.

11. HeatherLeigh says:

Avid_Supporter, either they believe or they think they are smarter than you and that you will believe.

David Morris, I know. I am so sorry to do that to you.

12. Sororities around the world take notes on the clever and creative lyric substitutions. This reminded me of rush my freshman year, although "Kappa Delta" substituted in place of "California" in 2Pac’s big hit about partying was actually a bit preferrable to this recruitment video.

13. HeatherLeigh says:

Bethany, I wouldn’t have thought about it had you not mentioned it, but that is one of my vivid college memories….especially skit day during rush (OK, everyone who used to like me is now groaning and switching to another blog). I’m obviously a bit older because here’s what I have:

"We are Alpha Phi!

I got all my sisters with me!"

We also had songs to "Bad" (Michael Jackson) and You’ve got the Look (Sheena Easton). It’s painful but still not nearly as painful as this video. We were just goofy college kids. Luckily, we had better back up singers and all the sororities were this goofy.

14. Hopefully your fan base won’t drop off too dramatically knowing that tid bit of information about you. I actually made some pretty good friends out of the whole ordeal. I’d pay for them again if I had to. Ha!