Proof that we can all be superstars

Here. I think they included the photos of Ashton and Demi to throw us off. But the photos of Jennifer Anniston, Brad Pitt and George Clooney? I instantly feel better about my unphotogenic teenage self.

I know I don’t usually include this kind of thing on my blog, but who doesn’t need a self-esteem boost from time-to-time? This did it for me.

1. cor says:

I just don’t understand why people think George Clooney is handsome. He has a pugnose!

2. Lauren Smith says:

Wow. When did Demi look like that?

3. Lauren Smith says:

btw, you’re gorgeous (going by the two photos that are easily accessible from your blog).

4. HeatherLeigh says:

Lauren-

1) a long time ago

2) thanks, but you’d laugh right now if you saw me with amy bed head pony tail and dork glasses on.

5. eR0CK says:

Wow.  I think I’d win ‘no-contest’ for my before and after picture!  You can’t see the before on my blog, but you can see my after!

6. Vicki says:

Although I am just perusing thru here now… I just wanted to thank you.

Thank you for this link.

I have all my 80’s photos packed away and securely encoded so that no one – not even my cats or dogs – can get to and laugh at me.

Painters caps and parachute paints never looked good – and my pink Converse high-tops did not make the outfit any better.

Oh myyyyyy!

7. HeatherLeigh says:

Oh, I had some of that stuff too. The peter pan boots (that I fear may have only been "in style" in the midewest).

8. Vicki says:

I still have my Peter Pan boots in the attic – waiting for their revival. <sigh>

My teenagers have been wearing some of my 80’s big belts… so there is a comeback… I think I can easily toss the shoulderpads out though.

9. HeatherLeigh says:

I always wonder whether to throw something out or hold on to it in case it comes back in. I’ve been throwing it out and then every once in a while, I wish I hadn’t. Like with leggings coming back in now (as a layering piece). I had so many pairs. Oh well, all the more reason to shop, I guess!