And speaking of proof

How evil are you?

That’s called over-selling, my friends (either that or it’s called crapola). I would definitely not refer to myself as “Angelic”. Really, the questions are what’s funny. But they didn’t ask anything about my impatience, tendency to be easily annoyed and sometimes tendency to speak before I think. Hmmmph.

Via tod (my house smells like his blog when it rains)

1. tod hilton says:

Ok, now I know something’s wrong with that test! You’re a nice person and all, but "angelic?" 😉

2. Lauren Smith says:

I am Neutral. Like my favorite European country: Canada.

3. HeatherLeigh says:

tod- I know….it’s surely flawed (just like me).

Lauren- you caught that too? I suspect that Australia is European as well, based on the criteria.

4. Ben says:

Neutral for me:  "Moderation towards all things!  Although you do have your inner demons, you can more than control them, and often find yourself in the position of peacemaker, balancing things out"

That actually describes me quite well.  Good profile for a recruiter too, IMO.

5. HeatherLeigh says:

Hmm, Ben, how does that "peacemaker" thing work with the "war for talent?"…: )

6. Ben says:

LOL.  I guess that in a sense, each job I need to fill is a "war for talent" in itself.  Thus when I fill said job with the right talent, I have made peace with the hiring manager, with the talent, and with myself.  In being a "peacemaker", I’m hoping ideally to find a win-win situation for all parties.

Or, I could just be full of it… 😉

7. HeatherLeigh says:

Wow, nice spin, Ben ; )

8. martin snyder says:

Pure Evil was my ranking- I’m not surprised……

9. HeatherLeigh says:

Martin! I had no idea! ; )

10. Greg Steinkamp says:

Twisted – which they classify as only slightly evil.  Isn’t that a little like being slightly pregnant?

11. HeatherLeigh says:

Steinkamp- perhaps that is a side of your personality you developed since college? I don’t remember you being "twisted". And I don’t know about "slightly evil", but that certainly sounds like more fun than "angelic".

12. Jim S says:

It says that I’m pure evil. Surely this can’t be true 🙂

13. HeatherLeigh says:

Jim- it could be and we’d be happy to let you know if we agree…what behavior do you want to tell us about : )

14. Jim S says:

I’m pretty sure it was my love of beef that the meter off.

15. Martin Snyder says:

Its true Heather, I didn’t know either.  You can imagine that it was quite a shock.   If you ever saw the episode of South Park where Stan’s dad finds out that he is alchoholic, you would know whats its been like.

Today I bought some Halliburton stock and later tonight, I’m going to mix up some cement, which I understand now contributes 5% to global warming.   Do you see whats becoming of me ?

16. eR0CK says:

Hmm … ‘you are evil’.  Not sure if it’s my use of Firefox or my love of Germany, either way  I say the results are biased! 🙂

17. HeatherLeigh says:

Martin, I haven’t seen that episode but "surprise, you’re evil!" does have  a certain ring to it. Al Gore’s on line one and he’s ticked ; )

Erich- I’m pretty sure it was my selection of Spain that cemented my angelic status. That and the fact that there are no human heads in my freezer : ) I’m part German so I understand the German thing..the Firefox, not so much ; )

18. You read about it here first, I guess. But the results are in.

How evil are you?