Technical Documentation Weirdness

From DarrenBarefoot…the funniest Canadian I almost know. If you are sensitive to exotic or potty humor, beware.

1. Jim S says:

What could be funnier than a sign from a Khmer Rouge prison? Geesh.

2. Darren says:

Heh, thanks for the plug.

3. HeatherLeigh says:

Jim- that one is scary…definitely would not classify it as funny. I got the impression that the intent was to document oddness (my warning only pertained to certain ones that I thought people might find offensive…didn’t mean to imply that all were funny…sorry if it seemed that way).

Darren-you’re welcome!

4. Jim S says:

Why apologize? This is your blog and you should be able to say whatever pleases you.

5. Darren says:

Indeed, they’re not all meant to be funny. I like the  juxtaposition of the occasional serious or thoughtful exhibit amongst the humour.

6. HeatherLeigh says:

Jim, I guess I need to be liked or at least not to be thought an insensitive jerk ; )

Darren-I agree. I have to say that the the ones involving Furbies and pixies are my favorites. Maybe even suitable for framing.

7. Jim S says:

I was just joshing you.

Either way, less talk and more show. Let’s see some photos already. At least show us your dog. And make it snappy.

8. HeatherLeigh says:

Hmm, I’ll have to think about that. I know my blog is pretty bland without photos and I, for one, am camera shy (as in "get that thing away from me"). I may have a good one of Jonas that I’ve taken recently.

9. RJD says:

OK, to answer the obvious question, radioactive animals are usually aged in a radioactive waste freeezer for several half-lives, then incinerated (depending on the isotope used).  Non-radioactive animals are incinerated upon pickup, and that freezer was obviously for non-radioactive animals ready to be incinerated.

10. HeatherLeigh says:

RJD….that was the answet to the obvious question? : )