Also not as funny as he thinks he is… well, kind of…forget it, just buy an XBox 360 please

XBox skit on the Daily Show yesterday. Don’t get me wrong Demetri, you’re adorable. And we love XBox 360 around here. I guess I must be out of your demographic (first clue: I think Jon Stewart is the dreamy one..hee!).

OK, I admit it was funny-ish.

1. Phil Weber says:

Oh, Heather, now I don’t know if I can be your friend: Demetri is one of my favorite comedians! Admittedly, however, that was not his best work; please give him another chance:

I’m looking forward to seeing him here in March:

2. HeatherLeigh says:

I will give him another chance…I think some of his stuff is pretty funny. Let me put it this way…he’s definitely the funniest of all the "correspondants" in the Daily Show, I just don’t find the snippets as funny as Jon himself…he’s the one I love.

It’s that kind of "slacker humor" that I’m not sure I find *that* funny, it’s growing on me. I’ll keep trying to like it ; )

3. Mihai says:

I agree, he does not seem too funny. But I hope he will grow 🙂 O have found Samantha Bee to be the same in the beginning, but now she is hilariuous! And she can get away with stuff that no guy can get away with 🙂

On the other side, what do you mean "just buy an XBox 360 please"? Are you making fun of us? Like it can be found on the shelf somewhere!

4. HeatherLeigh says:

Mihai-not at all! MS employees don’t get access to them before others so we are int he same boat. Guess I could have put "eventually" on the end of that title…though hopefully more supplies are getting to the stores (I have to admit that I don’t have an Xbox myself).

5. Mihai says:

I know, I know 🙂

Only that is very annoying to see all the commercials on TV and web for something that is not available in any store. What is the point?

And then you come and add gas to the fire 🙂

6. HeatherLeigh says:

Mihai, I hear ya! Sorry about the gas ; )

7. Mihai says:

No problem. Sorry, I was also a bit too "flammable" 🙂

Keep this cool blog going and Marry Christmas!

8. HeatherLeigh says:

Mihai, if bad puns were illegal, we’d both be under arrest ; )