Start something opthamologically questionable…..

like shooting milk from your eye. OK, for the record, I don’t actually endorse the practice.

from InsideMicrosoft (I refuse to believe that Nathan thinks this is real)

1. tzagotta says:

That’s nasty.

2. Eric K. says:

I can’t speak for whether or not Nathan thinks it’s real, but the Guinness Book of World Records seems to think so.

Mike was the previous record holder and Ilker Yilmaz is the current record holder at 9 feet 2 inches.

3. Keith Farmer says:

I knew someone who could blow bubbles through his tear ducts. This is just using milk instead of air.

4. USA Today verifies the guy as legit, so the only question is whether he’s making up the Microsoft sponsorship, or if Microsoft is paying him as a joke.

Its certainly the weirdest thing yet to come out of Microsoft PR, if true. Who hires these guys? 🙂

5. HeatherLeigh says:

No, I’m sure it was a paid deal for him and we did the website. Less of a sponsorship deal (for exampl,e if he wanted to do a website and we just paid for some ad space) for him than an endorsement deal (a viral ensdorsement deal, no less).

I doubt it came out of PR. My guess (and I know nothing first hand because the folks that do viral marketing tend to be pretty quiet about this stuff) is that it came out of the product management team. PR could be a channel it would pass through but I don’t think they originate marketing campaigns there.

6. Brad says:

Wow…just, wow. Nothing like a little milk shooting from the tear ducts to get me all teary-eyed on this Monday morning.

I bet the National Dairy Council will be hitting him up for a Got Milk? ad soon…

7. HeatherLeigh says:

instead of a milk moustache, maybe milk eyebrows?