I’m back…

Back from vacation with a very odd case of vertigo (could be from being on a wobbly ship and currently having a head cold). I think I have the potential to be very funny right now (cold medicine), but not very relevant or articulate (cold medicine). So I’ll wait to blog ; )

1. Welcome back! And you thought you weren’t going to get sick on this trip… Virus 2, HeatherLeigh 0. Hope it’s not Norwalk. Or Dengue (one of my favorites).

Anyhow, NBC fired The Apprentice:Martha while you were out. That ought to be worth a mighty good post while you’re doped up.

2. HeatherLeigh says:

I’m pretty sure it’s just a cold but thanks for freaking me out ; )

I saw that Martha got cut…can’t say I am too surprised, but did you hear that she thought she was supposed to replace the Donald?

3. Hey, anytime. Messing with doped up viral incubators makes me feel like I can still use my previous life in some way. And the way they shrink backwards when I start naming the hall of fame from "Emerging Infectious Diseases" (yes, that’s a real journal and I did have a subscription) in person is genuinely amusing.

I did not hear she thought she was to replace The Donald. My, how a green macrame poncho is empowering…

4. Hope that you recharged and had a good time. You missed all the fun around Redmond with the big Launch.

From your side of the Microsoft world how has the launch of Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005 and BizTalk 2006 changed you and/or your group? Anything changed?

5. HeatherLeigh says:

Richard-you can be our resident expert on bird flu then!

Chris-I’ll blog on that…good idea

6. Bird flu? Two words: Howard Hughes.

7. HeatherLeigh says:

Hmm, does this mean I need to see The Aviator? I know I am the only person left in North America that hasn’t yet.

8. Sunish Mehta says:

Hey, I’m working again in Mexico and just had a sandwich from the local 7-11…not sure what I ate….but I guess the Tequila tonight will nuke it….! Viva Mexico…….!

9. HeatherLeigh says:

Hey Sunish, you’ve been there enough lately that your system has probably adjusted. I have no doubt that you’ll take care of it with a nice dose of tequila! By the way, I’m looking at coming to LA early next year (to speak at an EMA meeting and maybe meet with some folks). I’ll let you know when I’ll be in town. Maybe we can go to AM/PM for some pumpkin ice cream and a Snapple (remember that?). Seriously, I’ll let you know when I’ll be down there.

10. Sunish says:

Excellente! I remember…ha! Let me know…look forward to seeing you….!Asta Luego..