Business Travel Stops Here

I know this is an ad for Microsoft’s LiveMeeting, but is it wrong that I picture this being an ex-boyfriend (I mean, if he bought a suit)? Hee!

1. Ouch! Glad I’m not one of your ex-boyfriends! I wear better suits, anyway.

2. HeatherLeigh says:

Richard-you probably have a better haircut too ; )

3. Currently, yes. Previously, not always. Down the road…well, root for the grey ones.

There’s a bad pun in there somewhere, I just can’t find it at the moment.)

4. Brad says:

Jeez – am I totally old and fogey-ish (at 33), or is that just a little too violent?

…maybe its just me though. I could have some irrational fear of getting crunched in an elevator door.

5. HeatherLeigh says:

Richard-at least your gray hairs are down the road! Lucky you! I should buy stock in L’Oreal.

Brad-I think because of the context. Nothing worse than what elicits hearty cheers on the football field (which is why I yell "Bing!" everytime Darnell Bing come out of the secondary and makes a big hit…"bing!"). Darn, I talked about football again…sorry

6. That was funny — until the very end. One smack was plenty. The last two were Itchy and Scratchy sadistic. Heather, did you break up with him because he likes checking out other girls’ rear ends? I thought that was the funniest part of the video.

7. anonymousFTE says:

Sorry, but that was yet another horrible ad from us…geez, who the heck comes up with these ideas? More importantly, how much are we paying them (obviously too much)…

8. HeatherLeigh says:

AnonFTE-I think it was a parody, not an actual ad.

9. bjho says:

If people feel the need to have their head banged so that they understand Microsoft Office Live Meting advantages and features let it be so 🙂