Is it true, Donald?

You were as unhappy with the quality of last years Apprentice contestants as I was? And that Bill Gates is going to appear on an episode of this season’s The Apprentice?

It gets curiouser and curiouser. Makes me wonder what the challenge will be. Please let’s not put them in charge of the Vista launch. Perhaps we are getting meatball pizza in the cafeteria? Mobile spas on campus?

1. I saw this article also. I posted my <a href="http://www.techquik.com/archives/2005/09/the_truth_about.html&quot; target="_blank">comments</a> on my blog.

I wonder what contest they will have involving Mr. Gates? Any inside information Heather?

2. Mark Tookey says:

Heather,

I think we all know that the Gates story is really just a cover for the real news – that you are going to make an appearance half-way through the series and tell them what you really think (and sock it to Mr. Trump too)….

I can see it now, a sure-fire ratings winner!

Mark

3. Steven R says:

Gates: "…and for this challenge you will be helping Heather write her recap of this episode."

4. Reality TV World has an article covering the fourth season of The Apprentice: Donald. Some interesting news in the article was uncovered. First they expose the rumor that Donald was not happy about last season’s group of contestants as being true. I agree that last season’s contestants were all very weak but I wonder if Trump thinks that based on…

5. Sorry guys… Heather is doing the Martha episodes so all recaps will be from me this season.

6. HeatherLeigh says:

Hah, you guys are funny. I’d say "Donald, what is up with the cotton candy hair? Please let me help you!" and then he’d be like "You’re fired!" and then I’d be like "I don’t work for you" and then he’d say "How about a meatball pizza? Hey wait, you are beautiful and smart! Nice blog too. Skip the pizza, come to work for me Heather!" Then I’d say, "I’m sorry Donald…I work for Bill. Besides, I like to work with smart people…can you point to one here?" Then Bill would step in and he and I would put the Apprentae through a Microsoft interview loop.

And then Chris will be like "OK, I’m getting this all down..hope I can be as snarky as Heather"

7. Mark Tookey says:

Hummmm, sounds to me like the episode has already been filmed and it’s going to be unmissable…

Mark

8. Abomb says:

Can you really blame The Donald? The Microsoft canidate, Verna Felton, was so bad that she quit instead of seeing if she should be fired. How can you quit? That must have been embarassing from Microsoft employees.

As for Bill Gates being on the show I am suprised that his guest appearance was on on Martha’s version of the Apprentice since the are friends outside of work.

9. Then I would do the Ben Stiller bit from the end of Meet the Parents… CAN YOU HANDLE THAT!!?? (with big hand movements). :)

10. Dan says:

I swore I wasn’t going to watch this one but I’m clearly going to have to check out the first episode or two. Impressive cast of contestants. Ah well.

-Dan

11. Mike W says:

I think it will be interesting to see what your spin on the Gates episode will be Heather. Even if Chris is going to be doing the recap, there is bound to be a lot of chatter on the MS blogs about Bill that day. Going to have to fire up the PVR since it is opposide CSI. :)

Mike

12. I do hope that Heather will give her impression of all the interesting aspects of both seasons when she wants. I enjoy reading here thoughts. I will try to give my impressions of the Martha side from time to time. I also wonder if the 2 series will have any cross story lines?