Customer Sat 911

Unbelievable.

1. Bob Connor says:

Cheeseburger emergency, what ever happened to ‘stuff this place I’m not coming back’. I can see Ronald McDonald pulling up with hat and badge, ‘crimes against fast food sir, please put down the fries and come with me. My colleague Mr.Fries will read you your rights.’

2. gretchen says:

I love it. "What are we protecting you from … a wrong cheesburger? Is this a harmful cheeseburger or something?"

3. Mark Tookey says:

You know, when I finally start writing my book about life in America, I think I may have found the title of another chapter:

"protecting you from … a wrong cheeseburger?"

Heather: where do you find these crazy things from?

Cheers,

Mark

4. Patrick says:

OMG. That is amazing. Is that from California?

Patrick

5. Steve R says:

Oh my god thats hilarious! That made my day :)

6. Nathan says:

That’s right, don’t take any crap from those Burger King people. I don’t have any faith in the decency and morality of fast food chains anymore. I got food poisoning from Jack n’ the Box and they gave me a 5-dollar give certificate to make up for it. Another time, I went to Wendy’s and ordered my food through the drive-through, after receiving my food I asked for a bbq sauce (you know, for my nuggets) and the guy gave me a Soy sauce. After asking him again and receiving more Soy sauce, I finally gave up.

7. JohnB says:

What’s scary is that she apparently has kids… I’m actually worried about them.

8. Heather says:

JOhnB-I’m worried about her kids too, the obviously have a bacon deficiency ; )

9. Scott says:

Obviously Heather, you have never had a burger that wasn’t cooked your way.

10. Heather says:

Hah! I rarely eat that stuff anyway. I have to admit that I am a bit of a food snob as far as eating quality and healthy food. I think the last time I was at burger king was proably about 3-4 years ago. If I am going to eat something that bad for me, it’s going to be beer and nachos. It has to be worth it.

11. Nathan says:

12. Adam says:

There is NO WAY I could be that operator w/o just Busting up laughing the whole time.

"I wont send a deputy down there because BK won’t make a cheeseburger ‘your way’".

Genius.

13. HeatherLeigh says:

Hmmm, I may or may not have had some phone interviews that went a little like that ; )