Looking for a list of best companies for marketers

Has anyone seen a list like this (not looking for individual opinions on individual companies, but a comprehensive list from one organization)? Can ya point me to it? Specifically looking for the companies that do the best job of marketing, irrespective of industry.

1. Pradeep says:

if u are looking at best companies for the top marketing talent then I remember i used the Vault Guide for Marketing had a top 50. All industries.

Top firms in that list were P&G, Nestle etc.

if you cant find it – ping me i can mail u a pdf version.

2. Mark Mullin says:

Can you put a link to that list on your blog if you get it ? I’d be interested too

Thx

MMM

3. Heather says:

Predeep-I can’t find it…sorry, I’ve looked through Vault and I can only find top 50 consulting. If you have it in .pdf that would be great. I’m at heathham@microsoft.com

Thanks!

4. Ellynn Szoke says:

Predeep-If you can send me the PDF as well, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ellynn

5. Amanda says:

Hi Pradeep!

I am in the marketing job market at the moment and would really like a copy sent to me of the ‘Best Companies for Marketers’. I’ll check Vault.com, but please send a copy to amanda_akg@yahoo.com.

Thanks a bunch!

*Amanda*

6. Heather says:

I wasn’t able to find the vault info (still hoping to hear from Pradeep). What I did find was a list of companies that MBAs ranked. I took out the ones that I thought were hiring mostly finance to get to the marketing companies. I figured that the top marketing comanies would be the same ones (more or less) that are hiring the best MBA talent. Fortune did the ranking.

7. Ibnu says:

Ok,

iam interested with that, please send me at

ibnu@id.aiesec.org

regards,

Ibnu

8. norma says:

could you email me the lists you have? thanks much! nmiranda@loyno.edu

9. sir,

Just now i m doing MBA-marketing,

i am looking forward for good job in USA,

so, please help me to find out good job ther.

regards,

panchal prashant

10. HeatherLeigh says:

Oh boy. So when asking for my help in finding a job, I am going to say that starting your message with "sir" isn’t the best thing to do, especially since my picture is at the top of this blog. I am currrently making an appointment with the laser clinic.