Wanna blow your own mind?

Via Frogblog, the Flash Mind Reader.  Carson has it figured out…I’m still a little freaked.

1. Howard Hoy says:

Click as fast as you can.. watch the number 9…. it becomes very clear after that…

It’s just a number…

2. Heather says:

Aha…thanks Howard! It reloads new symbol matches each time so you don’t get the same symbol when you play more than once. Guess you can tell I wan’t a math major ; )

3. vbNullString says:

I wasn’t a math major, but I figured it out.

Choose a, b as the number.

(10a+b) – (a+b) = 9a

Therefore, whatever number you choose, it’s always a multiplication of 9.

4. Bryant Likes says:

If you want to blow up what’s left of you mind after that you can take it one step further.

Add the first and second digits from your final number and it will magically equal the following number:

5. John Dowdell says:

Yes, that "9" thing was deliberately put in there, to lead the skeptical off the true trail that it actually *is* reading your mind… oh, and yeah, the salmon and pasta will be good for dinner tonight, hope you enjoy it…. 😉

6. Heather says:

Funny John…hope your presentation goes well tomorrow…your dog isn’t feeling well and the oil in your car is low ; )

7. heather…I don’t mind saying that i’m a little scared that you’re freaked by math…I mean…I know you don’t claim to be technical but jeez! 😛

8. Heather says:

Scott-dude…I’m a creative thinker…I was "freaked" before I know it was math. Hey-if you are a programmer you are accustomed to puzzles like this. It’s just not my space.

Anyway, when I said "freaked" I was really joking about the implacation that it was reading your mind. I’m not a simpleton!

9. heather-dudette…chill! I was joking! Just getting you riled up before the big apprentice fantasy competition!