Microsoft’s Employee Referral Process

I’ve had some questions lately about Microsoft’s employee referral process; specifically whether it’s a good way for potential candidates to get noticed by Microsoft recruiters. The answer is “yes” but let me tell you a little bit more about how it works. Keep in mind that this may differ for campus/MBA hiring…what I am talking about below is our process for what we call “industry” candidates:

We have an internal website here for employees to use to refer candidates. The website allows the employee to enter info about the candidate, including their resume and some comments on the candidate (“I worked with Jane and she is really good at product strategy in the small and medium business segment”…that kind of thing). This is the official process for referring candidates. It is especially useful when the employee doesn’t have a number of internal contacts within the functional area that the candidate works in.

All of these resumes go into our applicant tracking database. Recruiters do look to see where candidates come from so knowing that a candidate was referred by an employee does help. When someone enters a candidate into the system and identifies “marketing” as an area of experience for the candidate, I get the resume in my inbox. From there, I’ll review the resume and identify marketing recruiters that could have an interest. It’s just a little extra assistance that I am willing to offer to get the resume into the right hands quickly. Not all functional groups at Microsoft do this…what can I say? I like helping you guys get your resume in front of the right people.

We find that some resumes of referred candidates take a more circuitous route to Staffing. For legal reasons, we are required to track everyone that “applies” to Microsoft so once we, in Staffing, are aware that a resume has been received by anyone at Microsoft, we get it into the system right away. This also makes the resume search-able by recruiters. But I can also see the value in the resume being shared among the internal network via e-mail (that is in addition to being entered into the system, folks). A reputable marketing pro here can really get the attention of a hiring manager and their referral of a candidate can bear weight because of the referring employee’s positive reputation. I think this is goodness. So I do encourage people out there, that might be looking, to reach out to folks they know at Microsoft to network. Just please make sure that your resume is also getting to us in staffing (and you know you can always send it to me if you want to just get it into the system).

Someone asked why they had not been called after being referred by a Microsoft employee. We actually receive a large volume of referrals. I’ve explained before why we cannot follow up with everyone individually and this an unfortunate reality. Follow up will occur if a recruiter finds a potential match for your background.

So ultimately, the value of being referred by a Microsoft employee is:

1) If you are a marketing candidate, your resume is routed directly (by yours truly) to the appropriate marketing recruiters.

2) The fact that someone referred you adds additional credibility to your application, both with recruiters and potential hiring managers

3) If you have a strong advocate in the marketing space here, there’s a strong possibility that they will actively endorse you to hiring groups here.

Hope this gives you some insight into the value of and execution around our employee referral process.

1. So basically we need to kick out friends or bribe them to shout our names louder? 🙂

Actually what I’ve always wondered is once the resume/CV goes into the loop how long does it stay there? 3 months? 6 months? For ever?

2. Heather says:

Barry-that’s good networking ; ) Resumes stay in our system for a year.

3. Is that internal referral site an international thing or is it for US based employees?

Great idea by the way. I know that in the past I have wanted to refer someone I had worked with but didn’t know who to send a referral to. A site that I could upload their resume to and add my referral comments to would have been excellent!

4. Heather says:

Phillip-right now it’s Redmond based in that the database is for US only, but I understand that some work is bring done to roll-out our systems world-wide. If you had someone that wanted to work in the US, you could use the same tool.

5. Abhi says:

Heather, another question. Unoficially, does it actually matter who is referring the resume? I mean if my friend is a developer and I am looking into a job in product management, how does that affect the likelihood of being picked? Also, is it better to ask your friends to send your resume to someone directly involved in hiring for positions that you are looking for?

6. Heather says:

Abhi, it does matter, unofficially. If you have a marketing person’s endorsement and you are looking for a marketing job, there’s a higher lieklihood that the hiring managers knows and trusts that referring employee. Also, we would expect that another marketing person at Microsoft would be a better judge of marketing talent than someone in another kind of role. It’s interesting, because I do see lots of marketing employee referrals from people outside of marketing, but sometimes the people they are referring don’t really have marketing backgrounds. So, I’d say it’s best to be referred by someone in the functional area you want to work in, if a t all possible.

But also do keep in mind that all resumes go into our system and they are actively searched by recruiters. Since our industry recruiters don’t call currently matriculating candidates, they may pass up your resume, to be completely honest. Why don’t you send your resume directly to me at and I’ll send it over to the MBA recruiting team.

As far as whether to ask your friends to send your resume directly to the hiring manager, I’d say yes and no. First, they need to get it to a recruiter so we can get the candidate into the system. I’d say that they could then share it with a hiring manager if they, the referring employee, have some influence with that hiring manager, either by repuation of by relationship. If the referring employee is not in the same functional space I’m not sure I would advise them to do that.

7. Heather, does the same process apply for Microsoft employees working on an International subsidiary and wish to work in the US? If not, what are the alternatives?

8. Heather says:

Mazen, that is actually a very good question. I’m going to have to check into that for you and I’ll post whatever I find out here. I suspect that you could go to the internal career site (the US based site) to apply, but I want to make sure that’s the *best* way. More to come soon…

9. AT says:

I don’t get this idea.

Yep. Even if there is few insiders who can recommend person – but that is a reason for them to forward resume to some unknown website?

Here is a short list of reason why not:

1. In the past (I’m unsure if this still apply) /careers provided a way to add 3 (take a look – not one – but three !!) Microsoft contacts/referrals then you were submitting your resume.

2. Submitting resume via intranet website does not allow person to check status of submissions. Even more – it looks like there is no way to check status even for employee who recommended this person. All communication related to status must be done via email or talking in halls.

3. This is somewhat _unfair_ according to "Equal opportunity" regulations. I’m not telling that this is illegal – but simply unfair. People must be selected based on their skills – not based on referrals.

4. This is trivial to add short endorsement from Microsoft in your resume text and submit via /careers This will save valuable time of Microsoft employees – as well this will connect your resume to correct pipeline.

Here is only one reason why people should submit resume on some way alternative to /careers:

1. /careers website does not work as expected.

But if you know why it does not work – fix this!! Do not propose workarounds!!

10. Heather says:

AT-it’s not an "unknown" website. It’s run by staffing and the referrals come to us. People are selected based on their skills. Employee referrals are the way to find people and they do result in good hires because smart people tend to know other smart people. If I thought standing out on the street with a sign would attract strong marketing people, I wold do it. It’s a tactic and it works.

I would not recommend adding an endorsement from a Microsoft employee in the resume text. If they want to refer a person, that is fine, but as the recruiter, I’d like to hear the endorsement from them directly (or via the site) rather than read it on a candidate’s resume.

The employee referral site is not a workaround. It’s a valuable way for people to get their resume in front of the appropriate recruiters. The careers site does indeed work and we hire people that submit their resume via that site. We get applicants from a number of different places. Ther careers site is one of them and the referral site is one of them.

AT, you are making a lot of statements that are either untrue or impractical, I’m sorry to say. I know that you have complained to Gretchen and Zoe about other things, and have done the same here. We are Staffing professionals so rest assured that that advice that you are seeing here comes from people with deep experience in the Staffing industry.

11. AT says:

Heather, I’m sorry.

You will never hear "Oh! What’s great" from me – only complains. If I will be happy – I will keep silence in this case.

a) Is it untrue/impractical that in past you were able to add up to 3 Microsoft referrals on /careers website? But now this functionality was removed. Why?

b) Is it untrue that this is impossible to create more that resume on /careers website without deleting current one?

c) Is it untrue that /careers has a flaws in aspx code?

d) Is this is untrue that it’s impossible to check submission status/comments on this internal website (I’m not sure about this)?

e) "You know you can always send it to me if you want to just get it into the system" What is reason for this? Are submission using /careers will not be okay?

All of those are technical issues.

I’ve told nothing about your Staffing experience – I’m pretty sure you do your job well.

As well – I’m simply one of your blog visitors. Even more – I’m a human – not a computer. I can do mistakes.

f) I’ve a question – is there anything like this inside Microsoft?

"Employee Referral Program

*Google will award you a $2000.00 bonus if your referral accepts our offer and remains employed for at least 60 days, provided that you are an active employee. "

I’m sorry in advance. I’m very aggressive today.

12. gretchen says:

Hey – I have to jump in here on Heather’s behalf. One thing I think everyone should understand is Heather, Zoe, and I are recruiters. Microsoft employs us to recruit … not to run programs or websites. While our jobs are reliant on such tools as the Microsoft Careers website or the employee referral program, we do not work in these areas, and often times, we know as much as you do.

Our blogs are great avenues to provide feedback (for instance, I know that the staffing marketing team – which includes the ER and careers site folks – reads our blogs). We can "suggest change" and "influence change" but we can’t guarantee change as we don’t own these areas.

The three of us really want to continue to talk about issues that can enhance the applicant experience, but please understand that we do not hold ownership over many pieces of the puzzle. And until the Careers site manager or the ER Program Manager decide to start a blog, don’t expect anyone to tackle these issues with the detail you are seeking.

13. gretchen says:

And one more thing: 🙂

If you have "technical" issues re: the careers site, please submit them to the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page. That is the only way to guarantee your feedback regarding technical issues reaches the proper people.

I want to continue to hear about content related ideas re: the careers site (b/c I do have the authority to rewrite some content), but please use the proper method to submit any non-content related feature requests or bugs.

14. Heather says:

Thanks Gretchen. We are all about doing what we can to improve the candidate experience here. But as Gretchen mentions, we are tasked with recruiting. We will do whatever is within the scope of our roles to make sure that each of you have a positive experience.

AT, to answer your questions:

a) I don’t know, please use the "contact us" link on the careers site to address this with the appropriate people

b) I don’t know, please use the "contact us" link on the careers site to address this with the appropriate people

c) I don’t know, please use the "contact us" link on the careers site to address this with the appropriate people

d) Not untrue, just not practical given the number of candidates we receive, as I mentioned

e)Because some people seem to be worried that if they send in their resume, it isn’t immediately reviewed by an actual person. I am willing to immediately review resumes. We are trying to change the perception of recruiting, in general, as being a black hole that resumes fall into. This is not something that we have been asked to do, it is something we want to do to enhance the value we offer as part of the staffing process. We were hoping that people would value this rather than assume that it implies something negative.

The other thing you should know, AT, is that I am here to build relationships with people. I want to help marketing people understand what it’s like to work here, what kinds of roles are available and help them navigate the process in a way that is comfortable for them. Other companies and other recruiters aren’t doing this. So when I encourage people to get in touch with me, it’s in the interest of building those relationships, not to circumvent resume submission processes.

f) no, we do not offer cash for employee referrals. We feel that because employees are shareholders, they have an interest in building the value of the company by referring good people.

15. AT says:

Heather: a) – c) I already did. 1 month ago ! But it was more like a blackhole.

I understand that you are not responsible for technical issues.

I will wait while team will start blogging 😉

"help them navigate the process in a way that is comfortable for them." resume submission is the first step in this process.

And a last complain – your blog does not linked from /careers – it will be nice to connect more people with you.

Anyway – I would like to thank you for your blogging efforts.

16. I need some help says:

I work for Avanade and want to interview with Microsoft. But according to an internal posting, you won’t even consider me unless I get written approval from our CEO Mitch Hill. Is this true? It sounds absurd! What is Microsoft’s policy on hiring from Avanade? If I apply, will you notify my manager?

17. Heather says:

Just wanted to respond to the "I need some help" person. We do have some guidelines in place around recruiting from companies that we partner with. I’m sure you could understand how a company would hesitiate to work with us if, during the time we are partnering, we are recruiting their people. This would make it a very risky for that company to engage with us. We want to provide a really positive experience for those partner companies. So while the general rule-of-thumb would be to not recruit out of partners (and this is industry standard for larger companies), we understand that there are situations, like job eliminations, for example, where an employee could be looking with the "blessing" of their current employer. So the executive approval piece addresses those kinds of situations. I know it sounds unusual from the perspective of a job seeker.

Since applications are in confidence, we would not contact your manager without your permission. If you were to submit your resume to Microsoft and a recruiter were interested in speaking with you, we would actually ask you to make the contact and get the approval. I know that doesn’t sound too exciting if your manager isn’t aware that you are looking (trust me, I’ve been there).

Unfortunately, it’s really about preserving those partner relationships. I’ll check and make sure that is still the case with Avanade (that is when I have access to my hard drive again…in the next day or 2). I know this probably doesn’t make you feel better…sorry.

18. Gary says:

Why do you ("i need some help") want to leave Avanade. I am guessing this is Avanade Canada you are in. Can you mail me at alsatian at gmail; i am interesting in working for Avanade.

For Heather i wanted to thank you for the time and effort spent here. I have a friend out in Redmond who referred me about 3-4 months ago and so far i haven’t heard back. Reading your text here makes me feel better. Thanks.

19. I need some help says:

Heather, thanks for your response. Is there any way around this? For example, what if I’ve already given my resignation?

20. Hardik Shah says:

what it takek to be a part of microsoft?i mean what personal qualities they preffer?what they like to see in their candidates?

21. Joanne Tran says:

Hi Ms. Heather,

This is my first year in college and I am very interested in working with the Marketing Department at Microsoft. I have to admit that I am a bit "new" at this. The reason I am writing is because I would like some guidance to pursue in my career. I would love to work for Microsoft, but I am a little intimidiated. (Maybe I shouldn’t say that?) If you could be any assistance to me, I would greatly be apppreciated. On another note, I think your blogs are awesome! -Joanne

22. Heather says:

Joanne, if you have a specific question, please feel free to ask. I don’t hire undergrads but there are recruiters here that do. If I know the answers to your questions, I will definitely share them.

23. Heather posted today on the employee referral (ER) process.  Reading her entry was timely for…

24. Hitesh Sharma says:

I will be graduating in 2007, MS is not going to visit my campus so I have send my CV through the referral process.

So, does a fresher like me (I have a fairly decent track record) stand any chance?

Please clarify…

Best Wishes,

25. HeatherLeigh says:

I don’t do campus recruiting myself but my understanding is that new grad recruiting happens on campus. I’m not sure how often (or if) they  divert from the selected schools. Sorry I don’t know more.

26. ashutosh sharma says:

i love MS…i wanna be in it,infact coding is my lyf and i wanna be a part of it…i have god track record too….expert in gaming codes(rather call me game guru) …fresher like me have gr8 zeal in virtual reality things…i did project on neural network and have good concept of AI…do i stand a chance to be a part of ur firm…MS is not coming in my campus…help???

27. Kristos says:

if I am in the Employee referral system, and if I have posted a resume on line, do I need to apply for a position in order to "tick" my resume to a recruiter?  or, is it already being viewed (or potentially viewed) by recruiters?

28. Interesting insight into how a company of this size and complexity handles employee referrals.  I was wondering if you had noticed a different dynamic among team members recruited through employee referrals as opposed to people recruited by other means.  One would assume there would be  more of a camaraderie between people that had helped each other "get in".

29. HeatherLeigh says:

Renata – good question. Usually the two people don’t work on the same team. Since it’s such a big company, it’s most likely that the new, referred employee works outside of the referring employees team.

From my own perspective, I have not noticed that referrred employees do any better than other employees. Our interview process is quite thorough (you may have heard), so I don’t really see any trends in performance based on where someone came from (meaning how they became known to staffing…via a referral, job posting, etc). However, I do notice that the profiles of the people can be indicative of their future success here. For example, if they have beern successful at a difficult university and/or a well-respected previous employer, they may have a great chance of being very successful here. There are exceptions to all the rules of course.

But what you are describing isn’t common at all in a company of 75K people. And trust me, referring someone isn’t really helping them "get in" so much as it is making an intro to the appropriate recruiter/hiring manager. The interview process isn’t any easier if you are referred and many people that are referred are not hired (though I don’t have any stats on that either).

Hope that answers your question!

30. Trixie says:

Hi Heather, your blog is timely. I have been searching for ideas to enhance my current employee referral program. I work for a consulting company based outside of US. Not sure if we could share ideas how to make an employee referral better? If you are willing, please contact me at email/msn/skype: Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers.

31. HeatherLeigh says:

I’m not sure how timely it was…I wrote it 3 years ago! 🙂

32. Brad says:

Hi Heather,

Not sure if you still are on this, but does Microsoft now offer any sort of money for employee referrals or do they still take the same stance as they did when you originally wrote this?

33. HeatherLeigh says:

Yep, the program has changed since I wrote this.

34. Brad says:

Thanks Heather.  Do you know what the payouts are for the program?

35. HeatherLeigh says:

If you are a Microsoft employee, feel free to e-mail me and I’ll send you the link to the program info.

36. Brad says:

i start monday, so i’ll email you once i get situated next week.

37. Nupur Arora says:

Hi Heather,

Trust you are fine! To help you know about me, I am a recruiter with Sapient Corporation. We are in to IT Consulting and technology solutions.

Currently I am working on a project to study our Employee & Alumni process and policy and also trying to gather information on Industry wide best practices.

Would be helpful, if you could some thoughts on it. My direct Email address is

Appreciate your response!

Warm Regards,

38. Scott G says:

Your information is very helpful! I do have one question that I don’t see an answer to.  I have been added by an employee of Microsoft to the employee referral program.  Would I benefit by applying to relevant jobs posted on the MS Careers website, or just wait for a recruiter to view my info and try to find a good fit for me?

39. HeatherLeigh says:

Scott – good question. You should apply. Recruiters frequently review who has applied to their reqs. Also9, even if they find your resume through a keyword search, they will have to ask you to apply to the specific job anyway. So I would recommend searching the career site and applying to what interests you.

40. Raju says:

One of my friends has accepted an offer from Microsoft but yet to join them. He is planning to join in another 3 months time. Is it a good practice to ask him to forward my resume (he is more than willing to refer my resume) to the HR instead of the directly submitting it online?

41. HeatherLeigh says:

Sure. Or you can send it to me and I’ll get it into the right hands. It’s always a good idea to apply online, even if you have someone forward your resume.

42. Peggy Moses says:

I am Peggy Moses. I am on the Advisory Council for the Bipolar Clinic and Research Program, Mass General Hospital, Boston Mass. I am trying to reach Teresa Belcher, Sr. Benefits Manager at Micosoft. We were at the DMEC Conference together and I wanted to ask her if she would like to be nominated to come to an Employment Dialogue with SAMHSA in Washington.

Peggy Moses

Thank you.

43. HeatherLeigh says:

Peggy, If you call the main Microsoft phone number and ask for Teresa, the operator will transfer you.

44. Heather posted today on the employee referral (ER) process . Reading her entry was timely for me, as Zoë and I just met this afternoon to start putting some formalized thoughts around how we can better leverage our company’s existing ER process to bring

45. Heather posted today on the employee referral (ER) process . Reading her entry was timely for me, as Zoë and I just met this afternoon to start putting some formalized thoughts around how we can better leverage our company’s existing ER process to bring

46. Byran says:

I was referred by my friend at Microsoft on September 2009. However, no recruiter contacted me and I received a standard email saying that Microsoft will keep my file for a year.

Does it mean that nobody can refer me again within the year? How about if I apply the jobs directly online?

I tried to apply for tons of jobs online, which I think they are closely related to my skill sets; however, I was reached by nobody.

Is referral having more chance to be shortlisted by the recruiters?

Please give me some suggestions on getting my foot in the door of Microsoft.

47. HeatherLeigh says:

Hi Byran,

You can apply directly to jobs and can be referred by others. The year is just our requirement guidelines for retaining that particular copy of your resume.

So, if you haven’t been contacted by a recruiter it means that they have not found a position that matches your background, according to the business qualifications identified for the position.  I wish things were different but we can’t engage with everyone that submits their resume for a job. But I can promise that if a recruiter identifies you as a potential match for an open position, there’s nothing that would keep them from reaching out to you directly.

The best way to be noticed is to have skill sets that match the position requirements. Having someone refer you can certainly get some eyeballs on your resume, but at the end of the day, you need to match a set of objective requirements to be contacted about a position.

So I’d really recommend spending some time with the job descriptions and evaluating whether your resume demonstrates you skill match with the position and how clear that would be to a recruiter reading the resume. If you read the description and see something in the requirements thatyou have expeirence with, just make sure that it is effectively highlighted on the resume.

Hope that helps!

48. Bryan says:

Thanks for your prompt response, Heather.

I was graduated at the beginning of 2009 and submitted a new grad application to MS. A recruiter contacted me around March. When the recruiter asked me what I was looking for, I was too foolish to make my chance very narrow (I said a SDE in any team,  but the Bing team would be preferable since I am a PhD in Machine Learning and Data mining, with 5+ years of SDE experience.) Finally, the recruiter said she could not find any match for me. Then all applications that I sent to MS just like I threw my resume in a black hole.

I just wonder if there are some systems in the "application database" that block my applications or make warnings when a recruiter tries to access my record as I was interviewed by MS within a certain period of time?

49. Byran says:

Hello Heather,

I did some research online. Peope said recruiters spent at most 2 mins per resume, and sometimes 10 seconds. So I followed the suggestions of those websites and tailored my resume for every job that I applied.

For each job I applied to MS, I put my relevant skills and compentences (according to the job description) in the Summary of Qualifications section at the very beginning of my resume. Even for those job I had about 80%+ match with the job description (and I don’t think it is easy to find a perfect match with a long description,) I was contacted by nobody.

Would you mind giving me a nice help on glancing my resume and telling what you feel about it?

It may take you a couple mins, but your couple words could change my life. My email address is

I wish you a Merry Christmas,

50. belmontej says:

Hi Heather,

I just came across this post and at a much needed time. I am an undergraduate marketing student and I have been receiving internal referrals from different people at MS, they have been sending them to the alias <redacted>. After 3 different referrals, one of which I suspect went straight to an undergraduate recruiter instead of <redacted>, I finally got a form email advising me to apply officially online (which I had already done a month prior).

I have two meetings scheduled at MS this Tuesday and want to make sure that if these people refer me the information gets into the right hands! So I have a few questions for you:

1. Should I have them use <redacted> alias instead? I feel like collref may be an unattended box.

2. Or have them send it directly to a specific recruiter, if so who would that be?

3. Does it make any difference if a Director refers me vs. a Group Marketing Manger vs. an Individual Contributor? Does the referrer’s position impact the results at all?

4. As an undergraduate student how would I even know what teams are looking for college hires so I could get my resume directly to a hiring manager?

Finally, I have been working very hard building relationships with marketing and communications professionals across many different teams at MS, is there any central system to track everyone whose referring me? Aside from the great conversations and exciting times on the MS campus, will getting these multiple referrals help me?

I know I just asked A LOT of questions, but any clarification or guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

51. HeatherLeigh says:

Hi belmontej!

I think I can asnwer some of these questions. I need to say that I don’t work in the college recruiting program, but I sit next to them and I think I know enough about how they work to answer these.

I should also let you know that I redacted parts of your post. The aliases you mentioned are internal aliases that we use within the company. So definitely don’t want those out there for external people to use to apply 🙂

So getting your resume to the recruiter is key. And specifically at first, that should be the recruiter for your school. That is where the process starts. One way to go this is to refer and one way is to apply online. Online application is a legal requirement too, so everyone has to do it. This is why you got that email asking you to so that.

The college recruiting process runs on its own timeline. The recruiters do school visits and set up interviews there.

Regarding your questions:

1) I wouldn’t use any aliases not listed on the career site. Applying online and checking with your career site about any interview days and utilizing the process for that should be enough to get your resume in front of the correct recruiter.

2) Unfortunately, I can’t tell you who that recruiter is but if you send your resume directly to me ( I will make sure it gets to that person. This is a one time/one person offer only 🙂

3) Nope. No difference.  We hire the best candidates without any regard at all to who referred them.

4) Review the postings on the college career site. You could also do searched online for: "microsoft interview" AND intern*

You can’t coint on that info but you may find something that you can use.

Yes, there is a central system that everyone uses to track who is referring you. We have a candidate tracking system. Multiple referrals are nice, but pretty much, once it is in the hands of your recruiter, what needed to happen has happened. The referral provides the intro and acts as a recommendation to look at the person but cannot influence the outcome of the interviews.

I hope this helps!

52. belmontej says:

Hi Heather,

Thanks for your prompt reply! Yes that is useful information.

This entire process has been a bit confusing for me, I reached out to career services at my school and they had no clue the contact information for the Seattle University Microsoft recruiter.  After promising to find the information, 3 weeks in they still did not know.

Finally I had a professional contact in MS try to find out; they directed me to the College Recruiting Marketing Board, which then referred me to a Seattle University recruiter. She was the one who recommended my contacts send my resume to the email alias I mentioned in my first post.

Needless to say this has been quite the process and ultimately I just want the resume in the right hands. I am grateful for your offer and am going to send my resume/cv your way so I know at least one copy gets to the right person.

I am concerned that perhaps I may have missed the college recruiting window for this year, but even if that is the case I will never stop trying!

53. Kris says:

Hi Heather,

I have seen so many positions at Microsoft career website that match my skillset and work area. I graduated from Umea in Interaction design, Sweden and did my master thesis in collaboration with Microsoft Cambridge Research.

After my graduation I took Job in Germany Now I am looking for change and would like to apply fr Jobs at Microsoft. I tried the career website it just sends automated replies. I would like send my resume and portfolio to you. Please be the god angel and help my resume.

54. HeatherLeigh says:

Hi Kris,

Are you looking for a position in the US or somewhere else?