PowerShell ISE (Integrated Scripting Environment) gets installed by default with Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 but doesn’t show in the start menu. There are two ways to enable PowerShell ISE.
- Open Powershell Window
- Execute following cmdlets.
Using Server Explorer
- Open the Server Explorer
- Navigate to the Features Node
- Right-click on Features node, select “Add Features”
- You will get Add Features wizard with list of features provided with checkboxes.
- Check the “Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE)”
- Click on Next button
- Click on Install button.