The press release just went live over on MS press pass. Go and have a look at the enticing screenshots and read the Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) 2010 overview on MSDN. This is the release formally code-named “Rosario”.
And best of all, Brian Keller is running Visual Studio Team System 2010 Week on Channel9. With new videos every day this week, they are not to be missed! Here’s the RSS feed.
Monday, September 29th:
– Announcing Visual Studio Team System 2010
Architecture Day (Tuesday, September 30th):
– Overview from Cameron Skinner
– UML designers
– "Top-down design"
– "Bottom-up design"
Business Alignment (Wednesday, October 1st):
– Overview from Lori Lamkin and Stephanie Saad
– Agile project planning and reporting
– Enterprise project management
Software Quality (Thursday, October 2nd):
– Overview from James Whittaker
– Test Case Management
– Manual Test Runner
– Historical Debugger
– Impact Analysis
Team Foundation Server (Friday, October 3rd):
– Overview from Brian Harry
– Branching and merging visualization
– Enterprise Team Foundation Server Management
– Team Foundation Server Setup
– Migration & Synchronization
– Team Build
We’re really looking forward to hearing what the world thinks about the next version of VSTS.