Attention all MSDYNGP partners. We delivered our first roadshow yesterday in Dallas. We had terrific feedback and the partners who attended were excited.
We did however find a communication issue were certain roles didn't know they should attend. Below I included more information on the roadshow and what content we are providing. Two important points:
1. Our development team is presenting in the afternoon, so we are going deep into the product.
2. We will ship Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2 in Calendar Q2 of this year and will ship Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 in Q4 of this year. So we are in a major launch cadence, so lots to learn.
Roles: Business Leaders, Practice Managers, Presales
- Leadership & Results
- Sales & Marketing Resources
- Sales Excellence
- MicrosoftDynamics GP Roadmap & Vision
Roles: Presales, Consultants (12:30pm – 4:00pm)
Consultants would get value from the Roadmap and Vision in the morning.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP NOW:
- What's New Since Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
- Apps. What is Here and What is Coming.
- How to Get Them and Hook Them Up.
- Cloud on Your Terms: Web Client on Azure, Office 365
- EasyOnboard to Web Client!
- Microsoft Dynamics GP NEXT:
- What's New in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2 (Coming in H1 of Calendar 2014)
- GP 2015 in H2 of 2014: Workflow, Identity Management, and More
- Service Based Architecture