I am here at Convergence 2012 where over 10,000 people are gathered to connect, learn and share stories of how Microsoft Business Solutions are helping people and businesses do such amazing things. I am fortunate to have been a part of the Microsoft Dynamics GP community for over 24 years and I am still excited to come to work every day to be a part of a team that is passionate about our customer and partner ecosystem and be a part of an organization that is passionate about helping customers become Dynamics Businesses.
Earlier today we announced additional details about Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 which will be generally available in Q4 of calendar year 2012. With the next release of Microsoft Dynamics GP, we continue to fulfill our promise to deliver ongoing value and innovation to our customers. With Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 you can:
Become a connected, forward-looking organization.
- Equipped with the Business Analyzer dashboard that is now easily accessible over the web, you and your team will be able to quickly track key performance indicators, anticipate opportunities, delegate tasks, or take informed action. The Business Analyzer delivers role-specific insight across your business, so each member of your team can drill down to relevant details, collaborate with others, and take quick action right from their Microsoft Dynamics GP home page.
- Provide all of your employees with web access to Microsoft Dynamics GP, so they can connect and contribute wherever they are, from their PC or mobile device.
Position your business on a platform for growth.
- With Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft Office, you can align your enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and productivity solutions on a single, powerful platform to drive deep integration and connections across your business.
- Make your information technology more strategic by centralizing maintenance, security, and administration on your server in a multitenant environment, eliminating individual desktop updates and the need to maintain Terminal
Services deployments. Free up your IT team to execute projects that create strategic value for your business.
Drive efficiency up while you drive costs down.
- Enhanced capabilities across financial management, purchasing, asset and inventory management, shipping, receiving, and more. Microsoft Dynamics 2013 simplifies day-to-day functions and processes increasing productivity and driving costs out of your business.
In addition to sharing insight into the upcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 at our general session today, we also highlighted a customer who transformed their 143 year old business using Microsoft Dynamics. Faribault Woolen Mill rebuilt its business gaining new insight, efficiency and connectivity and using Microsoft Dynamics GP in the cloud. Hear their story here.
These are just a few highlights of the upcoming release of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 and the innovation within our customer community featured at the today’s General Session. Join us on the Inside
Microsoft Dynamics GP blog starting next week when we begin our Inside Look at Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013.
Until then, if you are here with us in Houston, enjoy the rest of Convergence or view the Microsoft Dynamics GP General Session by visiting the Virtual Convergence website here.