Hello Fans of Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0!
It is with great excitement, that we announce the availability of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Feature Pack 1 and Software Development Kit (SDK!)
Feature Pack 1 supports International English for organizations interested in integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 in locales outside of the United States. The Feature Pack also provides support for custom objects and tables allowing organizations to expand their Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 integration beyond sales order processing. Enhancements to mapping management tools and to the already strong logging capabilities make it even easier to configure and manage the adapter.
In addition to built-in sales order processing integration and to point-and-click customizations, we are introducing the availability of an adapter software development kit. This SDK contains documentation, templates, and sample code to help third party developers and partners who want to extend the functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics Adapter.
The detailed highlights of Feature Pack 1 include:
1. International English Support
2. New Functionality:
- New CRM Adapter Configuration Window showing all customizable CRM entities and allow user selection
- Updated Log User Interface and Functionality
- Ability to group by any column header
- More detailed information
- Easier to read and find what you’re looking for
- System Preparation Functionality and Synchronization Documentation
- Maps - Updated Status section User Interface and Functionality
- Easier editing of integration frequency and cutoff date
- Last run status displays number of records written & number failed to write
- Added a link to view log
- Progress Bar displays when the map integration is running
Partners who have existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 customers can download the Feature Pack 1 and the SDK at the following location:
NOTE: Partners will have to obtain the Feature Pack and the SDK for existing customers (only available on PartnerSource.) Please remember for new customers, Partners STILL need to order the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 from the Microsoft Dynamics GP Price List even though it is free. Ordering the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 helps us keep track of who is registered for the Adapter.
NOTE: Existing Customers can just install the Microsoft Dynamics Adapter.msi over the top of their existing installation – NO NEED TO UNINSTALL OR UPGRADE. For new customers, the Microsoft Dynamics Adapter.msi already includes Feature Pack 1 so, just install the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0.