You’ve heard the buzz about business transformation but what does that really mean to you as a Government Contractor? What do you need to know to respond quickly to the challenges facing the industry? This year’s much anticipated Microsoft Government Contractor Summit continues to build on the tradition of the ‘not-to-be-missed’ industry event by taking Government Contractors to the heart of what business transformation means to their business.
Where: Fairview Park Marriott 3111 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, VA
The event-filled day features a keynote by the Honorable Tom Davis, panel discussions by some of the leading figures in the government contracting market, and networking opportunities to meet people you need to do business with. Plus, you’ll get a first hand view of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions that are taking the government contracting world by storm.
By attending you will:
1. Get an understanding of Microsoft’s strategy, investments and insight on technology trends for government contracting..
2. Learn best practices from peers who are utilizing technology to optimize their day to day business processes and gain real time insights Hear The Honorable Tom Davis speak on trends facing government contractors. As former congressman and noted technology leader, he will share Government Contractor strategies and vision.
3. Gain insights from well-known Government Contractor CEOs on important hurdles facing the industry and how to overcome them.
4. Meet with industry leading Microsoft partners who are bringing the best of breed government contractor solutions to the market.
Recommended Audience: Government Contractor C-Level and Business Executives
Price: $75 USD NOTE: Space is Limited! This event will sell out. Click here to register.
· 7:30-9:00a Registration and Networking
· 9:00a Kickoff and Microsoft Keynote
· 10:00a Government Contractor Technology Panel
· 12:00p Industry Keynote Luncheon
· 1:00p Government Contractor CEO Panel
· 2:00p Industry Solution Breakouts
*Agenda subject to some change.
Click here to register.