Doing business with the government can be profitable and, at the same time, daunting. With the complexity of contract compliance, FAR regulations, and DCAA Audits, many companies have a large staff working to keep up with all the regulatory and compliance issues. Are you interested in any of the following?
- Improving profit margins
- Reducing indirect costs
- Minimizing time and effort required to respond to DCAA requests
- Automating business processes through:
- Electronic time sheets
- Document imaging
- Indirect Rate calculations
- Procurements process
- Budget vs. Actual reporting
Hear from another top government contractor how Microsoft Dynamics improved their business. Join our February 18 webcast!
Join SIS for a one-hour web seminar on February 18, 2010 to hear Larry Mocniak, CFO of Phoenix International. Phoenix is a worldwide leader in providing manned and unmanned underwater operations, design engineering, and project management services to clients in the offshore oil & gas, defense, and other industries.
Larry will discuss his success story of how Microsoft Dynamics SL provided the following benefits and more:
- Faster financial reporting
- Real-time budget vs. actual project information
- Visibility into estimates and commitments
- Improved cost recovery and DCAA compliance
If you are considering upgrading or replacing your current software, you won’t want to miss this event.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
2:00 – 3:00 PM Eastern Time
How to Register
You can sign up online, by phone, or by email:
· Visit www.clicktoattend.com, Enter Event Code 144736
· Call SIS at 678.336.8767 or email SIS at email@example.com