The 6th Annual Government Contractor Awards were given by the Fairfax County, Va., Chamber of Commerce, the Professional Services Council and Washington Technology. Microsoft Dynamics was a Gold Sponsor of this event as the Microsoft provider of financial management solutions for government contractors.
The winners are recognized for their contributions to their company, their community and the government. Awards are given for company of the year in four revenue categories, executive of the year in three revenue categories and public-sector partner of the year.
Congratulations to this year’s winners!
Company of the year:
- The Tauri Group, less than $25 million in revenue/.
- Danya International, $25 million to $75 million.
- Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies, $75 million to $300 million.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., over $300 million.
- Gail Bassin, chairwoman, JBS International, under $75 million.
- John Marselle, CEO, Robbins-Gioa, $75 million to $300 million.
- Tony Barclay, CEO, DAI, over $300 million.
- John Johnson, assistant commissioner, integrated technology solutions, General Services Administration.
- Mary Anne Schubert, chief, depot support division, Defense Logistics Agency, Defense Supply Center Richmond.