article below to show what I would have liked to have seen.
We were fortunate enough to have Dena Tompros share her best practices on evaluating, planning, and deploying CRM at the Microsoft Government Contractor Summit. Dena selected ePartner’s Government Contracting Enhancement for Microsoft CRM to handle the needs of her government contracting firm. Key reasons were ease of integration to both Microsoft solutions (SharePoint, Active Directory etc) and ability to integrate to Deltek Costpoint. With Microsoft CRM for Government Contractors organizations are able to:
- Enable Workflow tracking for classified and unclassified information
- Collect and manage RFIs and RFPs
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analyses; ensuring cost-plus and fixed price analyses are as automated as possible
- Provide Revenue projections and opportunity reports
- Proposal generation and management – many are using templates or parts of the proposal over and over again so having CRM assist here in an automated fashion is key
- Customer, partner, team and competitor relationship management. Ensuring the organization is harnessing all their knowledge about a contract and associated agency. What is the history in the account across teams – across states – across govt contracts?
- Helps teams have a laser focus on project, engagement, execution and delivery .
Download Dena’s presentation for more details. If you are interested in contacting Dena for more information drop me a line at email@example.com and I can assist you in contacting her. Additionally, you can visit Epartners to determine if Microsoft CRM would be beneficial for your company.