If you missed the The Business of Windows Azure: What you should know about Windows Azure Platform pricing and SLAs PDC session,it gives a clear vision of Azure business model.
Some important highlights about this session :
- There will be three purchasing models :
- Pay as you go
- Subscription licensing are plans for payment predictability
- Volume licensing :Available through centralized purchasing experience and will have volume discounts
- Additionally,there are some offers that you can join with important benefits (some of them requires an MSDN subscription)
- The TCO Analyzer Tool helps you to quickly determine the value of using Windows Azure.
- SLAs : One of the key parts of the Windows Azure Platform is the Service Level Agreements,you can check the terms of the agreement in the link.
I would recommend you to attend this session,it’s really worthless!