This week Garrett McGowan, a Senior PM from the Developer Division GDX team, provides background information on Windows Forms Localization and Localizability concepts, including the use of Auto Layout techniques. The video includes a live demo showing the concepts being used in practice, through the creation of a fully-localizable sample application using Visual Studio.
We also recommend you the following World Ready Series videos:
- Arabic a Complex Script (Dina Lasheen)
- How to Change the Display Language of Visual Studio IDE (Andy Gonzalez)
- What’s New in Globalization in .NET Framework 4 (Andy Gonzalez)
- Language Enablement (Aldo Donetti)
- Data Presentation (Aldo Donetti)
- Introduction to Developing World Ready Applications (Ashwini Gupta)