So, you couldn’t make PDC this year? Watching recorded sessions not quite doing it for you? Missing the interaction with Microsoft folks and industry experts? Well, do we have a fantastic event for you! Come to the Atlanta, GA MSDN Developer Conference on December 16th at the Westin Peachtree Plaza. Right here in your own backyard, you can catch some great sessions from awesome speakers illustrating some of the amazing tools and technologies that were announced at PDC.
|Chad Brooks||Jeff W. Barnes||Wally McClure|
|Glen Gordon||Mark Dunn||Steve Porter|
|Murray Gordon||Todd Fine||Jim Wooley|
|Brian Hitney||Keith Rome||Todd Miranda|
|Dave Scruggs||Shawn Wildermuth||Mickey Gousset|
|Dan Waters||Bruce Thomas||Alan Stevens|
The nature of software development is radically changing… Are you ready?
- Experience Microsoft’s Cloud Computing Platform
Create applications that seamlessly bridge the gaps between PC, Web, and phone
- Be among the first to see Windows 7
See the latest advances in Multi-Touch Application Development
- Take your .NET skills to the next level
See sessions on WPF 4.0, Silverlight 2, ASP.NET 4.0, Parallel Programming, Live Mesh and more
The Cost? Just $99.
And, did we mention that attendees will get some cool giveaways?
- Lap Around Cloud Services
- Developing and Deploying Your First Cloud Services
- A Lap Around the Live Framework and Mesh Services
- Developing Applications Using Data Services
Client and Presentation:
- Windows Presentation Framework (WPF) Roadmap
- Developing Data-centric Applications Using the WPF DataGrid and Ribbon Controls
- Building Business Focused Applications using Silverlight 2
- ASP.NET 4.0 Roadmap
Tools, Languages, and Framework:
- The Future of Managed Languages: F#, C#, and Visual Basic
- A Lap Around "Oslo"
- "Rosario": A Sprint with the Next Version of Microsoft Visual Studio Team System
- Parallel Programming for Managed Code Developers
In addition to the sessions above, there will be tons of experts on hand for you to interact with and ask questions!
The Online Community
Find our tag cloud under #MSDNDevCon.