I had a great time Wednesday night at the Atlanta PC Users Group presenting on Windows CardSpace and the Identity Metasystem. Apparently I inspired a lot of conversations about identity and security!
Below you'll find some links to resources I mentioned during the talk, as well a link to the slide deck I used.
- Download the .NET Framework 3.5
- Read Kim Cameron's Identity Blog
- Get reports on Internet safety at the anti-phishing website
- Read Developer information about Windows Cardspace
- Test out CardSpace in a sandbox
- Log into Live services (Hotmail, Spaces, etc) with an Information Card
- Get the Firefox add-in for popping the Windows CardSpace UI