SmartPhone development



I did it! Last night I was able to install the development environment for my Motorola MPx200, i.e. SmartPhone 2002, and run my first HelloWorld!


I tried it some months ago, and it didn’t work. My suspect was the installation mess of the PC (betas and so on), but I were wrong.


Started from scratch, the installation went in this order:


·         Windows XP RTM


·         the Dell’s notebook drivers


·         Windows XP SP2


·         Visual SourceSafe 6.0d


·         eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 (complete)


·         MS Loopback Adapter


The last were the crucial fact. Now I’ll start developing, in some sleepless hotel night, a couple of apps I’m thinking of.


 


 

Comments (0)