I’m very excited to announce the availability of Dynamics CRM 2011 Developer Training Kit. It’s a great collection of materials that allows .NET developers to learn the development features of Dynamics CRM and helps them build applications using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and CRM Online.
Download the training kit here: Dynamics CRM 2011 Developer Training Kit.
The training kit includes various resources such as
Presentations – Presentation decks in PowerPoint (.pptx) format that you can use to learn the concepts.
Videos – Video recordings of the presentation along with demos delivered by expert trainers.
Hands-on Labs – Hands-on labs with detailed instructions and source code that will walk you through the various development features.
No prior Dynamics CRM experience is required to go through this training kit. Familiarity with the .NET Framework, Microsoft Visual C#, Microsoft JScript, Microsoft SQL Server and general Web development is recommended.
- User Experience Extensibility
- Visualizations and Dashboards
- WCF Web Services
- LINQ and oData
- Client Programming
- SharePoint & CRM
- Windows Azure & CRM
- Upgrading from CRM 4.0 to CRM 2011
- Dynamics Marketplace
- The hands on labs will be upgraded to RTM build as soon as CRM 2011 RTM is made generally available.
- The training kit will be published as a training course on MSDN for easy consumption.
- We’re looking to add new modules on accessing CRM Online from Java & PHP for non-.NET devs.
We look forward to seeing your apps on the Dynamics Marketplace.