I don’t know what language you talk today, but if you are looking for a simple and free tool to convert videos to H.264 (.mp4) or VP8 (.webm), here’s a quick tip.
- Install VLC Media Player
- On the menu, click “Media->Convert/Save”
- Under the “File Selection” panel, add your video
- At the bottom, pick “Convert” (or press Alt+C)
- Choose a destination (you will need to specify the extension, for instance test.mp4)
- Under profile, select “Video – H.264 + AAC (MP4)” (default option) or “Video – VP8 + Vorbis (Webm)”. Other options are available.
- Click “Start” and you are done!
Find more info about the <video> tag on my previous post.