About one year ago, almost at this same time, I’ve been given the opportunity to attend MIX 08. I’ve been in many places and conferences…but that was my first, ever, MIX: I don’t think to have the words to describe the super-extra-gorgeous-awesome-fantastic experience I had there! I can say – without any doubt – that MIX 08 changed my point of view, my career, my life.
This year I’d like to offer the same experience to someone out there. I will give away 1 FREE pass to MIX (FYI, the pass include the conference ticket, breakfast, lunch, parties, bag, bits, …but not the hotel and the flight). Btw, the value of the ticket, according to the latest stock report, is about $1400 🙂
If you are interested (to change your life, OR just to get a free ticket :))…this is what you need to do:
“Share a creative picture about Internet Explorer”
The following rules apply:
- You can take a picture with your camera, use
PhotoshopPaint, use your phone, a pencil, oil on canvas, the sand …or any other “tool” you can image.
- You will need to upload the picture online (i.e. use SkyDrive) and add a comment to this post with the URL to the picture. I will not accept entries sent by email.
- The picture must be original.
- You will need to include your email address (I’m not going to send you any spam, I promise :P).
- Submission deadline: February 23rd, 20:00 pm PST
On February 24th, I will review all the entries and choose the best one. My criteria will be:
- Original: try to be as much creative as you can. I like people thinking “out of the box”
- Appropriate: the theme is IE (*). I need to get the “Internet Explorer” idea somewhere in the picture (either the background, a big label, a tattoo,… but also a Web Slice, an Accelerator… ;))
- (*): you can target IE5…but IE8 will give you more points!
- Quality: I don’t expect picture with a 6000x4500 resolution…but at the same time I will not consider blurred pics.