Based on the questions I received in the last period, I’d like to share here some links that will eventually help you building your Silverlight 2 applications.
- Runtime (required from client machines, to run Silverlight application). You can skip this if you are installing the Dev Tools.
- [REQUIRED] Visual Studio 2008
- [REQUIRED] Silverlight 2 Beta Tools for Visual Studio 2008
- [OPTIONAL] Expression Blend 2.5 June 2008 Preview
- [OPTIONAL] Deep Zoom Composer
Tutorials / Tips&Tricks / Blogs
- Creating a “3-tier solution”, Database + LINQ + WCF + UI
- Adding authentication/authorization using the ASP.Net Security Provider
- Understanding the Visual State Manager
- Creating a Deep Zoom composition with Tag support
- Automate Deep Zoom composition exporting process
- Multi-language support
- Deployment in enterprise scenario
- WCF Duplex Service
Showcase / Demo
Thanks to all the authors.