Ein neues Release des Dynamics Connectors ist seit kurzem Verfügbar.
Features für Microsoft Dynamics NAV:
- Mapped fields in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 have the same length as they do in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, preventing data input errors that cause integration failures.
- After applying the Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix found in this KB 2721512 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2721512), country / region codes from Microsoft Dynamics NAV are integrated into a global option set in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. Country / region codes that are supplied by users are validated against this list, preventing invalid data from being entered in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 account numbers can no longer be updated after the account has been submitted, eliminating potential integration errors when users inadvertently change an account number in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- “Blocked” customers and items in Microsoft Dynamics NAV are set to an inactive state and status in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, which helps to prevent them from being added to a sales order.
- Address types are defaulted and not editable in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, which prevents data input errors.
- Fields in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 that have no corresponding field in Microsoft Dynamics NAV are set to be read-only in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, which helps to prevent data input errors
- Posted Sales orders that are integrated from Microsoft Dynamics NAV into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 have their status set to “Billed” to allow you to more easily distinguish open invoices from posted ones in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Microsoft Dynamics Germany